Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lately and stuff

This is a DQ ice cream cake...mmm mmm good.


I actually picked this Wii game out, with my birthday money, for Levi. I'm not really all that into Cars...but I'm a nice big brother.

It was about 60 degrees out there on this day that we decided to try out the pool. We are kinda crazy.


This is us, with a part of my dad's family, after our soccer game last Saturday...we are at the Cheesecake Factory!

I know it's been a long time since I've updated my blog.

so here I am, seven months later.

there is so much to update so I will just throw a few pictures on here.

Lots of changes around here since my last post:

~I'm 13 now.

~My Dad quit his job and started his own company.
~We've gotten a new president in America.
~We are undefeated in our soccer season, last game this coming Saturday.
~Molly's personality has gotten so much funnier, cuter, and sometimes pesky.








No comments: