Friday, August 8, 2008

10 things you probaly didn't know about me...

1. My middle name is James after my grandpa.

2. I can lift 60 pounds with 1 arm.

3. I've jogged 41/2 miles in the Drumstick Dash.

4. I've been rapidly shot by a gun and survived.

5. I was born at home.

6. I've had a spinal tap.

7. I've been in a car accident with Will, Mom, and my aunt Becky.

8. I've been on a plane trip to Montana.

9. Me and the rest of my family have been on t.v. for 3 hrs.

10. My favorite animals are a lion & an eagle, and my favorite color is dark green.

Thanks everyone! ( the gun I was shot by was a paintball gun)

Ethan

3 comments:

Tory said...

That was sure a lot of information. I could use one of those just about everyday since the only way that I know you is from your blogs. One thing that I do know...you are a funny kid. Keep up the blogging. You are a natural. Oh, there's another factoid about you. ;)

Hannah-Indiana said...

Ok, yeah, sorry but I couldn't possibly believe that you were shot with a real shot gun and survived. I knew there had to be some reasonable explanation!
Hannah

Laurie and company said...

E, you are a cheeseball.

but I love cheese.

you make me laff!

love you,

mom