Friday, August 15, 2008

Our Castle and a time at the park

Good evening, everyone...

This, on the right, is the captain of the knights, he has all the squires of the knights behind him.


This is the huge army, before they descended on the castle.




I will tell you the story line of the knights in my next post...right there, in the middle of the picture, is a man with a whip that tames the polar bears. If you are wondering why there are polar bears with the knights, it's because we didn't have any brown bears.




This is Nora and Molly, swingin. We were making faces at the babies and they were cracking up. It was funny because it seemed like the babies were having a conversation.

Tomorrow (Sat), my uncle, Tom, is taking Will, Melanie, and I to the Indianapolis Museum of Art to see an exhibit on Egypt and mummies. I may have some pictures to post on that but I bet we won't be allowed to take pictures of it!

thanks for checking out my blog.

Ethan

3 comments:

Tory said...

Am standing by...waiting for the story of the knight's errant...I am quite sure it will be worth the wait. And, I bet you are right...they won't let you take pics of the Egyptians...but, I am sure that you will find something to take pictures of. Hope you had fun, T

Hannah-Indiana said...

Cool legos, E. Hope 2 c u soon! If you're going to Kaleo tonight you'll probably see Luke there. But I'm in High School now so I can't go.
Hannah

Laurie and company said...

you are one talented Legomaniac, E.

Your zest for life amazes me daily. Hopefully, we will make it thru this "weird pre-teen" time and have fun together again!

I love you, E.

Mom