Thursday, October 16, 2008

BIGGEST post ever (on my blog)!

some roof pictures.
16 feet tall it is going to be one of the wonders of the world.

I can do this!
I'm fine...
Roman gladiator ring. watch tower.
the stands for the gladiator ring.
the emperor's stand.
a shot of the new roof .

the bank robbers in action,
a set Will ind I built,a batman set.
the traggic loss of Bruce wayne's parent's.



some very weird glasses I created out of legos.
(and a cheesy smile!)

the joker, psycho!!!

dad and I working on some beams for the roof.
this is the second one of the locust trees.

(that fell)
dad cutting post for the deck.
will and mel working.







hanging out at becky's house tonight.
baby nora.
will's cheesecake. mmmmmmmmmm!
our u-verse, sweet.

fall is here and levi's gone CRAZY!





levi seems very interested in the menu.
molly's always busy! mel and I shared this huge meal.
happy birthday will!


sorry I will not be able to talk about this tonight got to go I will tell you my next post.
Ethan.

1 comment:

Tory said...

Glad to see you're back...very interesting post with great pictures. My favorite is the one of the deck with the tree that has orange leaves. We don't have the same kind of fall in North Carolina...our leaves just drop off the tree without changing colors. So, it's nice to see. I also liked the lego art work. You kids are so imaginative.

Hugs, t